Wednesday 2 May 2012

The First Post- My New Toy

Hmmm.... the first post on this blog. Actually this is my first time blogging too! I tend to dislike the 'first' of many things, this is one of them. There is just so much dependent on the 'first' experience, the 'first' sight, the 'first' post. It can and often will indicate how the rest of whatever it is will go. I am tired, just worked a 12hr shift, and I am writing only to get this first post out of the way, but I hope that as you read thru my posts I can give you an idea of who I am and where I am going and what is important to me. Right now this is kinda like a new toy- we'll see how often I use it, likely a whole lot at the beginning and tapering off as the weeks go on.

Anyway, its late and I have to be up early tomorrow so i guess this is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment